rani799ah@gmail.com

KELLOGG'S TOUR!

I was given the wonderful opportunity to attend the Kellogg's Tour last week. On behalf of Double Full Gym Blog, I was able to record some performances for you guys! However, there was great difficulty when we tried to publish them into this post. So, I will be presenting to you, the same performances I saw, just through the eyes of another recorder. Without further ado, I present to you, the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions!

At the beginning of the show, a nice dance, performed by local gymnasts, was shown as well as exhibition from high level gymnasts around the area.



Next, you will see a performance by the Final Five gymnastics team, as well as some beam solos by the gymnasts.





Lastly, I present to you, a fan favorite performance by the men's Olympic team!




Thank you for reading (and watching some scenes from the Kellogg's Tour with us)! Stay tuned for more........ :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment