rani799ah@gmail.com

Runner's Wish List

Kaitlynne cheering me on at my first marathon in 2008.
It's no secret in my family that I love to open presents.  But what I don't think they realize is I love to see them open gifts I bought for them and their joyous reaction.  I can't thank my family and loved ones enough for all the support they've thrown my way over 43 marathons.  But I'm going to try.  Click on the link below to find my latest Deseret News article where you'll not only find gift ideas for the runner in your life, but ideas for the spectators and cheerleaders in your life as well.  Because really, what's a finish line without the hugs and cheers from your loved ones?

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865643171/A-running-gift-list-for-the-runner-and-spectator-in-your-life.html

My fantastic family and friends cheering me in to the finish of my 40th marathon on my 40th birthday.  Best.  Finish.  Ever.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment