rani799ah@gmail.com

i hum yie T-Shirt

Here is a T-Shirt that I designed for my baby boy cousins.

I - HUM- YIE translates to
HIM or ME - 'PACKAGE' - BIG

I don't know if it is a universal Lao culture or just the Larprom / Sanoubane family culture but every boy gets the nickname 'i hum yie'.

When people take the English translation out of the Lao culture, they don't know how to take it. A male who hears, 'i hum yie' should take it as a compliment and know that he is loved.

My parents call my brothers and nephews 'i hum yie' all the time. To this day, they've had no self-esteem issues. I hear my mom call my dad this when she thinks I'm not in the room...maybe that is the secret for their strong marriage.

$23 donation will get you the "i hum yie" t-shirt. I'll mail you one. Youth sizes: XS, M, XL and Adult sizes: L, XL.

If you are a guy, don't purchase this t-shirt for yourself...let's not get cocky (pun intended). Instead, find a partner who can lovingly give you this t-shirt. If your partner thinks you are not worthy of the 'i hum yie' t-shirt, then I suggest you get a second opinion!

Please refer to the list of product prices on how to get access to all the Thai & Lao Food private videos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment